HH-Evolver is a framework for domain-specific, hyper-heuristic evolution.
HH-Evolver automates the design of domain-specific heuristics for planning domains. Hyper-heuristics generated by our tool can then be used with combinatorial search algorithms such as A* and IDA* for solving problems of the given domain.
Here is a partial list of the benefits of using HH-Evolver:
- HH-Evolver has a rich GUI that enables easy operation
- Running experiments in parallel on multiple threads, computers, or even on the Azure cloud
- Pausing and resuming experiments
- Exporting and importing experiments
- Enhanced tools for graphing analyzing results
- Implementing new domains and heuristics with HH-Evolver is easily accomplished
HH-Evolveris free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
HH-Evolver is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details ( http://www.gnu.org/licenses).
|Subscribe to HH-Evolver news|
|Visit this group|